Here at BRS we understand how important it is to listen carefully to our customers’ requirements so we can provide you with the best solution. We offer tailored bespoke ideas, with a wide choice of equipment manufacturers. With our wealth of in house experience we can select equipment within the industry that offers you the very best value for money as well as ensuring you that the overall proposal has the greatest Return on Investment.Other key areas we value are: – Continued reliability, support and the very best in latest innovation for energy efficient equipment to keep running costs to an absolute minimum whilst being fully aware of the importance of reducing your overall CO2 emissions.
BRS – Suppliers and Installers of:-
- Industrial glycol & water chillers
- Blast Freezers
- Spiral Freezers
- Cold Rooms
- Ice Machines
- Ammonia Package Chiller systems
- Display cabinets
- Walk In Freezer Rooms
- Bottle Coolers
- Chest Freezers
Here at BRS we appreciate that if breakdown of equipment can happen outside of normal working hours – it probably will!
With this in mind BRS operates a team of national field based engineers to ensure that a rapid response can be achieved, this support allows for the provision of expert advice and technical assistance to all contract holders.
- 24/7 – 365 days a year customer care.
- Tailored maintenance packages to ensure long term operation of equipment.
- BRS is Safe Contractor accredited with all our engineers are Refcom & ACRIB certified showing skills & competence in refrigerant handling.
- Each engineer has a fully equipped service van of spares and specialist tools allowing 90% of all service call outs to be repaired on a first visit basis, reducing down time and financial losses to your business
Modern businesses simply cannot afford any costly downtime or loss of production, process or function. Let BRS be the one to take care of your maintenance requirements.
- All our engineers service vans carry equipment for safe on site recovery and disposal of all refrigerants
- Leak detection
- Qualified engineers to carry out regular leak testing to equipment conforming with new government F-GAS refrigerant legislation